An Add form is approved separately from the customer Accounts on the Add form. The Add form Approval means that everything was filled out and the customer signature was collected correctly. The customer record will be marked Eligible or Ineligible separately. Please contact your utility program manager for specific questions about customer eligibility.
Articles in this section
- Why is my customer ineligible?
- Can I re-initiate the Online Customer Approval?
- Can I use the "Add Details from CSV File" function on a PG&E TPA form?
- How long does a customer have to approve the Online Customer Approval form?
- The Add Form is “Approved”, but why can’t I nominate the Service Account(s)?
- What does “Resubmission Required Status” mean?
- When should I use the Add Form?
- When should I use the Update Form?
- Why can't I see Forms in Approved status?
- Why isn’t the Add or Update Form saving?